As we enter into the New Year There are a few things that can help you prep your goals while staying on track. See the below for some interesting ways to help this process-1) Write down your goals
New year, new me.
Dated: December 17 2019
As we enter into the New Year There are a few things that can help you prep your goals while staying on track. See the below for some interesting ways to help this process-
1) Write down your goals somewhere that can be visibly seen by you and your accountability team ie. Friends, coworkers, and mentors etc. We created vision boards in November, so we could get an early jump on 2020. Don’t wait till 2020 to start planning.
2) Every day write down what you are grateful for. For example- I am grateful for my cellphone because it allows me to work anywhere in the world and stay in touch with friends and family. I am grateful I have a roof over my head. I am grateful for our team.
3) Set realistic and manageable Goals with a plan to accomplish them. A road map essentially. Goals without a plan are just dreams. Also, goals can be adjusted as they are accomplished throughout the year with a 4-6 month review.
4) Fitness. Fitness. Fitness. When I work out and DRINK LESS, I feel like I have a ton more energy and I can focus, accomplishing my tasks at hand better.
5) Read and Listen to Audios. What you feed your mind will help you stay on track. Remember Shit in, Shit out. Great in and great out! Become a student at all times.
Associate Broker @ eXp Realty, DOD Contractor, Entrepreneur, Form Acquisitions Editor, International Speaker, Real Estate Investor, and Former US Army for 10 Years of Service Born and Raised in Upsta....